Southbat Rep Program
Our easy-to-manage rep program is a great opportunity for any coach, hitting instructor, parent or simply a Southbat fan to join the Southbat family and make some extra income by selling or simply recommending our bats.
We stand by our products and we know that you will as well. This will make it easy to recommend a bat and it will not be extra effort as it will naturally happen during practice or a game. Your players will be happy that you recommended them an awesome new product and you will be compensated by us for doing so.
How Much Commission do Reps Make?
Reps will get up to 30% commissions of bats sold online or up to 50% commissions for bats previously stocked! These are big commissions!
Why are we doing this you may ask? Because we want to spread the word about our awesome bats!
Just to give you an example, if you are a hitting coach and you see 10-20 kids a week and recommend our bat to your players, chances are one of them will listen to you and try Southbat out. For starters, your player will love the bat, love you and hit better. The bonus is that would mean an extra $250 a month to you for doing no extra work and simply recommending a great product! We’re no math geniuses but that would be an extra $3,000 a year!
How Does It Work? It’s Simple.
Southbat’s sister company is Ryve Sports. A company that focuses on local sports teams and gives back to their respective communities. Ryve developed a proprietary online platform that allows for any rep to have their own storefront and Southbat can drop ship direct to the purchaser.
What Does This Mean in Plain English?
- It means that reps don’t need to stock or invest upfront on any inventory.
- A rep gets their own online storefront without any website work on their end. (Example: John Smith Hitting would have a unique URL such as Ryve.com/JohnSmithHitting, or even JohnSmithHitting if domain is available; we will help you on this!).
- Purchasers can buy products online with their credit card without the need of money exchange with the rep. (if rep prefers he/she can sell their own stock and receive cash).
- The rep will be notified when someone buys from their storefront immediately. They log into their account and will see their commissions made and can request a withdrawal right away.
- By having an online storefront that Southbat manages it allows you to focus on your own craft while also making extra income.
1. Submit the form.
2. Get your promo site Ryve.com/yourName (see example at ryve.com/bestbatting).
Our start-up offer is a no brainer. Your initial investment (if you want to even call it that) is of $99.
What Do You Get?
- 3 demo bats (Value: $160-$250)
- Your yearly system maintenance fee of $39 waived for the entire first year.